Packed with vitamins, minerals, protein, and unsaturated fats, almonds benefit the heart, support the immune system, reduce the risk of cancers, and more. Plus, they have a wonderfully sweet, fruity flavor that's unlike any other nut.
For the cleanest almondy taste, raw is still the best way to go; the same can be said for their antioxidant power, as the bulk of those compounds are found in the skins. These organically grown almonds are especially fresh and delicious and just right for munching on anytime your energy is lagging, or even as a post-workout pick me up. Here are some other tasty tips to help you eat the recommended handful a day:
- Add them to your homemade granola, muesli, or trail mix
- Chop and top off yogurt, oatmeal, or whole-grain pancakes
- Crunch up your salads with whole or chopped nuts
- Swap them for chips as a lunchtime sidekick
- Indulge in a little late-night nibbling with a few bites of dark chocolate
So be sure to stash a jarful in your desk drawer to avoid vending-machine cravings and in your bag (and/or glove compartment) for on-the-go energ-encies, since you never know when or where a snack attack will occur.
Product of USA
Warning: Contains tree nuts. May contain occasional shell fragments. Packaged in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat and dairy products.
Serving Size: 28g (~1.0 oz)
Amount per Serving
|Calories from Fat||120|